What are the hire conditions?
- Vehicle collection is only after 08:30 am on day of hire
- All vehicles must be returned between 07:30 am and 08:00 am on the day of return
- If your licence has points please check with Branch
- For under 25's, that must have been driving for 2 years, there is an extra charge of £5.00 per day
- Licence checks with the DVLA are £5.00 per call during office hours Monday to Saturday and you have to be at the branch in person.
- The hirer is responsible for all speeding and parking tickets
- All minibus drivers must be over 25.
- If specific vehicles are not available we will always offer a vehicle from the same Hire Group.
- We have secure out of hours key drop off points for vehicle returns.
- You can pay for your hire with cash, providing you have a valid bank card as ID.
- You are responsible for all road tolls and fines i.e The Dartford Crossing.
What documents do I need to hire a vehicle?
- Driving licence - Card Licence
- You must have a minimum of 2 years experience on your driving license and be over 21 years old
- Full licences from other countries are acceptable
- 2 pieces of identification with your address on. i.e. 2 x Utility bills dated with in the last three months
- Credit card deposits can take 3 days or more, to be returned, depending on your bank.
- Your credit card (please note that some types of vehicle require two credit cards)
What does the CDW cover?
If you do not want to leave a deposit for your hire vehicle, you can use our CDW (Collision Damage Waiver) Option.
For just £10.00 extra per day of hire for a car(£15.00 per van) you can drive with peace of mind that if minor dents or scratches occur, that are not your fault, then our CDW covers you.
There is no CDW option available on our Luxury and Prestige Fleet
Our CDW does NOT cover the following:
- Windscreens & Windows
- Wheel Rims
- Damaged or Punctured tyres
- Mirrors & their casings
- Wheel Trims
- Driver negligence
If you choose our CDW option, S&B must be notified of any accident with third party details within 12 hours of the incident. If not you will be liable for any damaged caused.